Expired : 2022-11-30
Great Lakes Medical Laboratory Inc. is a Full-Service Medical Reference Laboratory, offering Molecular Respiratory and GI Panels, Medication Compliance Programs, Hematology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Molecular, and Toxicology. We offer a dynamic fast-paced environment with open-door policy, there has never been a better time to join us; we are growing faster than ever. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated healthcare professionals who are looking for great career growth.
The Account Manager will sell and provide guidance about products offered by organization.
- Develops and maintains relationships with potential clients in medical/laboratory/homecare field.
- Continuously have a healthy sales pipeline by Identifying and locating new clients through a variety of methods including networking, cold calls, cold visits, internet, and social medial research.
- Develops and implements strategies for sales in an assigned region or industry/vertical.
- Applies knowledge of the field and product features to match products/service to the needs of clients.
- Answers inquiries from clients concerning products/services their uses, and the industry at large.
- Provides information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid specifications to clients.
- Negotiates prices, terms of sales, and/or service agreements; prepares contracts and submits orders.
- Collaborates with other internal departments, managers, and other staff to onboard clients correctly and confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly, and services are implemented according to the company standard.
- Taking care of assigned existing accounts if any and making sure clients business needs are fulfilled according to company’s best practices.
- Consistently prepares and reports results, status of accounts, and leads to manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt in adynamic environment and industry.
- Thorough understanding of technical or scientific products to be sold.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite/ CRM systems and other related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field required.
- At least 5 years of experience in medica lab sales field. Toxicology, Blood, Molecular, Gynecological/Women health.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 20 pounds at times.
- Continuously be on the field meeting and visiting clients.
- May include out of the state travel to meet with clients or potential clients on occasion.